Happenings at a Glance:
July 5, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes
July 5, BV Supper Club
July 5, Concerts in the Park
July 5, Open Fellowship/Worship
July 6, Story Time
July 6, Adult Martial Arts
July 6, American Legion Bingo
July 6-8, Comanche Drive In Theatre
July 7, Foodshed Alliance – Salida Farmers Market
July 7, Community Dog Walk
July 7, Meditation
July 7, Homestead Days: HCFA Kids’ Theatre & Much More
July 7, Puppy Classes
July 7, Salida Aspen Concerts – Orli Shaham
July 8, Foodshed Alliance – Buena Vista Farmers Market
July 8, Ark-Valley Humane Society Salida Facility Event
July 9, Monday Movement–Qigong
July 9, Adult Martial Arts
July 9, BV Supper Club
July 10, Women’s Self-Led Workout Group
July 10, Book a Librarian
July 10, Perimenopausal Exercise Series
July 10, Celtic & Old Time Music Jam
July 11, Men’s Coffee & Conversation
July 11, Book a Librarian
July 11, Young at Heart Monthly Luncheon
July 11, Puppy Classes
RAFFLE TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Win a BRAND NEW Textron Off Road Alterra VLX 700 EPS
Only 1,500 tickets will be sold
Tickets are $10/each
Raffle is September 22 – No need to be present to win
Purchase tickets at the Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center
343 Highway 24/Old Red & White Church
NEW – FOR SALE
Mark on the poster when you climb all of our fourteeners
Postcard Size – $1.00
Poster Size 10″x30″ – $10.00
Stop by the Buena Vista Chamber & Visitor Center today to purchase – 343 Highway 24/The old red & white church
Want to showcase your business?
Have unique and fun arts and crafts to sell?
We are accepting applications for vendors for all our spring and summer events for 2018!
Interested in sponsoring an event? Call the Chamber at 719-395-6612 for details on how to be involved!
Gold Rush Days–Saturday & Sunday, August 11-12th at McPhelemy Park
CLICK HERE for the Vendor Application!
MOUNT PRINCETON HOT SPRINGS TENNIS LESSONS
Tennis Lesson Rates
Private (Coach & 1 Player) $45 per hour
Semi Private (Coach & 2 Players) $30/person per hour
Group Private (Coach & up-to 4 Players) $25/person per hour
CLICK HERE for more information
Coming to Buena Vista July 1,2018
What is the Bustang Outrider?
– Outrider is a new reliable, convenient bus service that will replace the Denver to Gunnison: Arrow Stage Line Express for travel between Gunnison to Denver. The buses are branded with on-board wifi, restrooms and electrical outlets at every comfortable seat. All buses are wheelchair accessible. Service will run once a day in each direction.
How much does it cost?
– The fare is $24 for travel between Buena Vista and Denver. Travel between Buena Vista and Gunnison will cost $16 each way.
You can purchased a ticket from the driver when you board the bus (exact change required) or you will soon be able to purchase your ticket in advance online by downloading the “Just Ride” app
What is the bus schedule?
Leave Buena Vista at 8:15 a.m. Monday – Sunday and arrive in Denver at 11:00am
Leave Denver at 1:45 p.m. Monday – Sunday and arrive in Buena Vista at 4:30p.m.
Where does the bus stop in Buena Vista and Denver?
Buena Vista: VFW 27318 Co Rd 314, Buena Vista, CO 81211
Denver: Bus Center at 1055 19th St. Denver, CO 80202
There are two bus stops in Denver, one at the Bus Center and one at Denver Union Station. There are several options for
transportation once you arrive in Denver from these locations.
If you are interested in having your business announcement added to the weekly announcements please:
- Send any attachments as a .jpg – the preferred format – all others will be converted as needed;
- Create your announcement using 400 pixels wide with a 150 dpi;
- All announcements must be in by 5PM on Tuesday.
- Please use the Submit Announcements page in the member hub, or email marketing@BuenaVistaColorado.org