Date(s) - 06/02/2019
10:00 am - 11:15 am
Walk for a great cause and hear incredible stories of Salida’s wild west past on this intimate, small-group walking tour. All proceeds are donated to Guidestone!
• See Salida’s in-plain-sight joke that most locals don’t know about
• Hear the incredible saga of Baxter Stingley, Salida’s most famous Marshall
• View buildings still roamed by ghosts
• Relive a horrific shootout that made papers around the nation
• Discover facts of the red light district and the madams who ran the show
• Visit the site of the devastating fire of 1888
• Listen to the grisly story of an 1891 mob lynching
Register here: www.SalidaWalkingTours.com/book-online
(Scroll down to Fundraising Tour, select 10 am on June 2nd.)
Visit www.SalidaWalkingTours.com for more details.