Date(s) - 03/12/2019 - 04/30/2019
Ridgeline Signs is looking for talented and inspired candidates who understand teamwork, quality of production, and customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a career in the digital design industry, not just another job, we invite you to apply today!
The Design department’s primary responsibility is creating computer generated full colo graphics and cut vinyl output to be weeded, taped and applied to substrate, vehicle, wall, or other products.
– working knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud programs. Primarily Photoshop/Illustrator
– Understanding of transfer options such as DropBox and Google Drive for send/receive art files, proofs, and photos.
– Meet/greet/communicate with customers in order to understand their needs, and offer options available within their budget.
– Prepare comprehensive illustrations, layouts, and design for print production following client guidelines and requests.
– Use of CMYK and PMS color modes, and print color matching
– Ability to think logically, critically, and work well under deadlines
– HS Diploma or GED required; collegiate education or trade degree preferred
– Windows based knowledge, and understanding of modern device technology
– Previous sign/print/design experience preferred
– Self-motivated abilities in organization, efficiency, and workflow
– Ability to lift min 35 lbs.