Mary Lou Morgan of “Variations”
Eddyline Restaurant and Brewery
Branding Iron Bar & Grill
Gourmet Food by Kate
The Asian Palate
** See Receptions also
Pleasant Avenue Nursery
Merrifield’s Garden Hut
Mountain Meadows Flowers & Gifts
See our Business Directory for options. During the summer the motels will be filled to capacity. Reservations should be made as soon as possible.
Autumn Twilight Photography
1619 Singletree Rd. Hartsel, CO 80419
Baby Doe Studios
19530 Hwy 285; Nathrop, CO 81211
Buena Vista, CO, 81211
Woolly Bear Trading Co
Indoor: Full Service
Branding Iron Bar & Grill
710 Hwy 24N; PO Box 90
Buena Vista, CO 81211
304 S. US HWY 24 --Also does off premise catering.
Mt. Princeton Hot Springs
(Also has beautiful outdoor area and a glassed-in pavilion for weddings or Receptions.)
Liars’ Lodge B&B
(719) 395-3444 or (888)Liars Lodge.
Huge “great” room with fireplace, located on the Arkansas River with large patio, inside there is a curved staircase
Indoor: Building only.
Buena Vista Museum (Original Chaffee County Court House)
with great staircase and chandeliers in courtroom
American Legion Hall
E. Arkansas & Railroad
Community Center (managed by Town Hall)
(719) 395-8643 Book early.
No alcohol allowed.
Liars’ Lodge (look under Indoor full service)
Best Western Vista Inn
Newly built room that holds 100, another room holds 40. Small weddings only; no alcohol.
Outdoor: Reserve with Town Hall at (719) 395-8643
1. Forest Square (Town Hall) has covered area, elec.
2.Town Lake (Town Hall) Often booked up during summer. If you reserve it you must have liability insurance.
3. Pavilion: Covered, down by the River Park
4. Historical Turner Farm --Early 1900's Apple Orchard --undergoing restoration--in town--be sure and ask about present condition of the grounds (work started there first) and the buildings. (719) 395-8458
Randy & Carol Barnes (719-395-6704)
Buena Vista Dames (719) 395-6612
Dennis Fisher (719) 530-0324 country music
Mountain Minstrels (719)
395-6277 Irish music
Requirements For Marriage In The State of Colorado (Additional
info--Chaffee County Clerk--719-539-4004)
For couples that are both eighteen years old or older:
1) Both parties must apply together.
2) Each party must have identification either in the form of a drivers license or birth
3) Both must know their social security number.
4) If either party has been widowed or divorced, they must know the date and place.
5) The fee is $20.
6) The license is good for 30 days and there is no waiting period.
7) No blood test is required.
8) The license is good anywhere in the state.
If either party is under eighteen years of age, a legal guardian must accompany that part to attain the permit.
If either party is under sixteen years of age a court order must be presented.
Justice of the Peace--County Court-- (719) 539-6031
|Community Profile & Relocation Information|
|Health & Medical||History||Miscellaneous|
|Organizations||Relocation Statistics||Weddings & Reunions|
|View the Buena Vista Area
"Scenic Places - Friendly Faces" Video Slide Show