Weddings, Reunions & Special Venues
Do you need a beautiful location for your wedding, reunion or conference? Buena Vista has a range of options! With stunning mountain landscapes and the Arkansas River as your backdrop, Buena Vista’s picturesque venues are sure to impress. We have incredible local florists, caterers, DJs and music groups to help you create a flawless event.
Catering & Cakes
- Asian Palate (719) 395-6679full service www.theasianpalate.com www.variationscatering.com
- Branding Iron (719)-395-6472 full service email@example.com
- Brown Dog Coffee Company (719) 395-2634 www.browndogcoffee.com
- City Market (719) 395-2431 Cakes, Meat trays and Deli items
- Creekside Gathering (719) 221-6124 full service
- Jan’s Catering (719) 395-6940 full service
- Kalamatapit Catering (970) 485-2874 full service www.Kalamatapit.com
- Simple Eatery (719) 207-9400 full service www.spoon-it-up.com/
- Variations (719) 395-2035 full service www.variationscatering.com
- Buffy’s Flowers and Gifts (719) 395-8170 www.buffysflowers.com
- Merrifield’s Garden Hut (719) 395-9296
- Autumn Twilight Photography (719) 293-0911, www.autumntwilightphotography.net
- Arkansas Valley Digital Imaging (719) 395-4749 www.arkvalleydigital.com
- Baby Doe Studios (719) 207-0650 www.BabyDoeStudios.Zenfolio.com
- Luminessence Photography (719) 221-4997 www.luminessencephotos.com
- Winter Tree (707) 889-0371 www.wintertreestudios.com
- D.J.D.J. (719) 221-0701 sound system, disc jockey, master of ceremonies firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enchanted Strings (719) 395-6704) ceremonies, receptions, in or outdoors, Classical or Celtic airs, string ensemble including dulcimer
- Teresa Roorda (719) 966-2470 Concert Pianist, accompanist
- Settings Event Rental (719) 207-3956 www.settingseventrental.com sound
- Settings Event Rental (719) 207-3956 www.settingseventrental.com Plans weddings and has service ware, glassware, dinnerware, linens, chairs, etc.
- Buena Vista Tool & Equipment (719) 395-6041 tables, chairs, etc
- Buena Vista True Value (719) 395-8067 huge tent with sides, tables, chairs
- Heart of the Rockies Wedding Association (719) 221-1627 www.heartoftherockieswedding.com/ Business group offering everything related to weddings
- Aspen Leaf Print and Copy (719) 395-8044 invitations, napkins, accessories, etc.
- Mt Princeton Printing and Marketing (719) 398-9257www.mtppm.com
- Heather Barron, Luminous Ceremonies (719) 221-9347 www.luminousceremonies.com
Indoor: Full Service
- Jan’s (719) 395-6940 Full service, large back room –Also does off premise catering.
- Branding Iron (719)-395-6472 email@example.com
- Creekside Gathering (719) 221-6124 smaller, intimate setting with deck overlooking a beautiful creek.
- Liars’ Lodge B&B (719) 395-3444 or (888) huge “great” room with fireplace, located on the Arkansas River with large patio, inside there is a curved staircase
- Mt. Princeton Hot Springs (719) 395-2447 ext 207 Beautiful Convention Center that overlooks the valley, banquet room, and beautiful outdoor area for weddings and receptions. Glassed-in events pavilion with heated floor holds 350 people.
- VFW (719) 395-2929 Full service bar, pool table, horsehoe pit, pig roast.
Indoor: Building Only
- Historic Courthouse (719) 395-8458 has grand staircase, brass chandeliers, seats 150 people
- American Legion Hall (719) 395-8024 E. Arkansas & Railroad. Large building holds 270 costs $250/day, smaller building holds 70 people costs $35/day
- Best Western Vista Inn (800) 809-3495 www.bwvistainn
- Bighorn Lodge (419) 512-0416 www.bighornlodge.org Large mountain home on CR 162
- Casa Del Rio Clubhouse (719) 395-3465 has kitchen. 27665 CR 313. www.casadelriopark.com
- Community Center Town Hall (719) 395-8643 Book early. No alcohol allowed. Pinon Room holds 275 people costs $100/day, Aspen Room holds 125 people costs $75 day
- Grace Church (719) 395-8868 historic chapel built in 1882 on 203 West Main
- Liars’ Lodge B&B (719) 395-3444 or (888) huge “great” room with fireplace, located on the Arkansas River with large patio, inside there is a curved staircase inside.
- Forest Square Park(719) 395-8643 covered area, electricity. Reserve with Town Hall.
- Town Lake (719) 395-8643 Often booked up during summer. Reserve with Town Hall. If you reserve it you must have liability insurance.
- Pavilion (719) 395-8643 Covered, on East Main down in the River Park. Reserve with Town Hall.
- Historical Turner Farm (719) 395-8458 Apple Orchard, early 1900’s farmhouse in town undergoing restoration (Be sure and ask about present condition of the grounds and the buildings.) www.buenavistaheritage.org
- Monarch Mountain (888) 996-7669 ext 5130 or (719) 530-5130 Can seat a maximum of 300 people. Have your wedding performed inside or slope-side on the mountain then retreat inside for a relaxing meal by the warm fireplace. www.skimonarch.com
- Mt. Princeton Hot Springs (719) 395-2447 ext 207 Outdoor area for weddings and receptions with gorgeous views of Chalk Cliffs www.mtprinceton.com
- VFW Post 1166 (719) 395-2929 Huge outdoor covered pavilion, horseshoe pit, pig roast pit, full bar, pool table, support from members.