Join the Chamber
The Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce offers unparalleled business advocacy, valuable marketing support and direct member benefits that will help your business flourish and gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Our goal is to provide benefits that will enhance business opportunities for our member organizations and to bring more people to the area of Buena Vista.
Scroll down this page to learn about the many benefits of Chamber membership and to complete the online membership form.
” Our various companies have partnered with the Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce over the last 15 years. I would like to recommend them for their ongoing efforts to aid small businesses such as ours. There exists an energy, enthusiasm and commitment of working together to make our local community stronger and better.” Lisa – Chamber member
“As a member of the Buena Vista Colorado Chamber of Commerce for 19 years – We are pleased with the direction, dedication and leadership that Kathy and her team of staff and volunteers are going. We believe that the Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce is at the for front of the needs of the members and are doing the things needed to keep the travelling public aware of our wonderful town. Thank you Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce for doing the things that you do, keep up the Good work.” Brent & Carolyn Jewell, Managing Partners / General Managers Best Western Vista Inn, Buena Vista, Co, Members Since 1997
Benefits of Chamber Membership
Promote Your Business
- Free Listing on the Business Directory on our website.
- Free Listing in our Visitor Guide; 12,500 copies printed and distributed throughout Colorado (all entries into the state, Colorado information and visitor centers), distributed to local businesses and mailed to anyone who requests a copy.
- Your own member page on BuenaVistaColorado.org with link to your own website or Facebook page, business description, logo, and photos.
- Add your events to the Chamber’s online Calendar of Events.
- Opportunity to advertise with members-only pricing in Chamber publications and website.
- Gain exposure for your business through sponsorship opportunities at Chamber Events (Gold Rush Days, April Trade Show, Chamber Banquet, etc.).
- Articles, announcements, special events, etc. can be placed in our Weekly Announcements email blast.
- Ability to display marketing materials at the Chamber’s Visitor Center (brochures, flyers, business cards, rack cards, etc).
Network with Other Businesses
- As a chamber member, you are invited to our monthly Business After Hours event. This is a great opportunity to meet other professionals in the area of Buena Vista and promote your own business.
- Use of Chamber logo on your marketing materials with Chamber’s approval.
- Ribbon cutting services to celebrate grand openings, new memberships, new locations, etc.
- Display membership plaque in your business or storefront.
- Post your events on the Chamber website’s Calendar of Events.
- Liquor Permits.
- Bulk Mail Permit.
- Free use of the Chamber conference table and meeting area.
- Sell your tickets for Special Events at the Chamber Office.
Get Involved in Your Community!
- Opportunity to serve on Chamber Board of Directors and Committees
- Opportunity to volunteer at Visitor Center
- Opportunity to assist with Chamber of Commerce community and tourist events.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the BV Chamber
- Credibility and recognition – let Buena Vista residents know that you are here to stay and are committed to the growth of Buena Vista
- Networking opportunities – meet more business contacts and grow your organization
- Referrals to potential customers – land more sales for your company
- Advertising opportunities – targeted marketing with affordable, members-only pricing
- Listing in all our business directories – gain recognition in our visitor guide and other printed materials
- Event promotion – add your events to the Chamber’s online calendar
- Free website presence – gain more business as you reach more visitors to your website through referrals, links and listings from the Chamber’s highly trafficked website
- Social media exposure – we’ll reach our followers and post about your business on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Publicity and promotion to help visitors and residents know all that your business has to offer
- Town and County Advocacy