Jobs in Buena Vista, Colorado
With a thriving tourism economy and new and existing businesses expanding every day, Buena Vista, Colorado, USA, is a great place to work! Browse Chamber Member job openings and career opportunities below, and contact us to discuss relocating your business to Buena Vista.
Now Hiring Housekeepers
Come join our great team at South Main Vacation Rentals in Buena Vista. We currently have 11 vacation rental properties that we manage for individual owners in the South Main neighborhood. Applicants must be flexible, self-motivated and detail-oriented. Please respond to either of the email addresses provided or give us a call. Applications can also be picked up at 901 South Main Street between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm daily. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.
Contact Chad or Joanie (719) 966-7048, email@example.com
Pizza Works is Hiring
3 Seasonal Positions Available
Mostly evenings. You have to be 18. Have a valid Drivers License. Proof of Insurance. And want to learn or already know how to Throw Pizza Dough!
Apply in Person 601 N US Hwy 24
Part Time Teller
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Responsible for delivering the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each interaction while performing routine banking center and client service duties.
2. Introduce clients to and refer new products and services, and generate leads for other members of the sales team to close.
3. Achieve specific sales and service goals while balancing operational duties to ensure transactions are handled accurately and efficiently.
4. Receive, verify and pay negotiable items and cash for deposit, credit payments and collections.
5. Receive commercial and consumer deposits, verify correct cash amount and endorsements and issue receipts without supervisor verification up limits as assigned by your position level.
6. Place holds on deposits for uncollected funds and complete all basic transactions for lobby and drive-up clients and demonstrate basic proficiency with our systems.
7. Daily balancing of your drawer within the established teller difference policy.
8. Protect all client and bank information, and follow Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates.
9. Responsible for adherence to bank’s operational compliance, audit and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.
10. Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
11. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong client service skills
• minimum 6 months of cash handling experience
• Associate’s degree or higher
• Bilingual language skills
• Previous bank teller experience
• minimum 1-2 years of relevant job experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to speak effectively to internal and external clients.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to complete work accurately.
• Client service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns.
• Ability to think logically in order to analyze situations, and make sound decisions.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Capacity to work with multiple computer and software systems.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as cash back, and percentages.
• Work hours may vary based on the Banking Center hours of operation.
• Standing for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
• Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend, lift at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
• Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary
Name of Person to Contact
Contact Person’s Phone Number
Contact Person’s Email
To Apply: Go to NBHBank.com. Click on Careers (lower right of screen). New page will open up, click on Search Current Careers. New Page will open up, click on Teller for Community Banks of Colorado of Buena Vista. Click on Apply Now (at bottom of job description).